Friday, April 17, 2020

Cardmaking kits "to-go" featuring the (new for April) "These are My People" paper collection!


Since we're no longer able to meet for in-person
Cardmaking Classes, I'm now offering Card kits "to-go!"
Available now, I have three different kit options to choose
from, while supplies last! Each kit is $20 and includes
the pre-cut, pre-stamped, and ready-t0-assemble materials
to make 10 cards (2 each of 5 different designs per kit).
That's just $2 per card!

Local customers have the option of
porch pick-up OR FREE delivery from me.
Non-local customers can have their kits
mailed to them via USPS Priority mail
for just $8.50 per package
(and I can fit up to two kits in one
box if you order more than one kit!)

I'm also throwing in a FREE peach shimmer brush
for anyone who purchases BOTH of the March
card kits (featuring the Seas the Day and
Yesterday & Today papers, shown below).

I currently have just four more of these kits left.
First come, first serve.
Once I sell out, they are gone, because I'll be
too busy preparing the next (new) set of cards
I'll be offering again soon. Please call/text me
now if you're interested at 760-220-0683.




No comments: