Sunday, May 31, 2009

June SOTM Blog Hop!!




If you are looking for more Close to my Heart Stamp of the Month ideas then you have come to right place! Welcome to my blog and THANK YOU for joining us on our June SOTM Blog Hop!! This month we have 43 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. The blog hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move on to the next blog for more artwork and creative ideas!

I am sharing three cards with you - each of them created with Tender Tags (the June SOTM), also featuring the Moon Doggie papers! All of these cards were created using the NEW Wishes card confidence program by Jeanette Lynton that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE! The first card above is a 4.5x4.5" square card design inspired by Wishes - Fancy Four (p. 76). Next I have a standard size card design (4.25x5.5") inspired by Wishes - Down The Middle (p. 35). My last card posted is a 5x7" card design inspired by Wishes - On The Ball (p. 47). You can click on each card above if you want to see the details up close also!

I hope you like my cards and that they will inspire you to enjoy using this fun stamp set as soon as you can also! Now "Hop" on over to Kami's Blog to see her beautiful work! Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get more fun ideas when you want! Remember, the June SOTM is only available until June 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free! Don't forget about our fabulous DEAL-A-DAY promotion available from your consultants MyCTMH website throughout the month of June also - there will be a new deal offered each day this month! You are welcome to visit my MyCTMH site for more information or to order online and take advantage of this special http://StampwithJen.myctmh.com.

If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, here is a complete list of all of the participating Close to my Heart consultants and their blogs:

18 comments:

Nalazoo said...

Very creative :-) I like how you used multiple tags on the cards, and using the fleur-de-lis as a border. Great job!

Traci Godbee said...

love the cards, your blog topper... everything!! good job and thanks for sharing!!

Haley D. said...

I love how you used the tags so creatively- beyond their original intent. Beautiful work as always.

Stampin Shari said...

awesome cards! you've been busy!

Jena said...

Wow, what gorgeous cards - I love every single one! Thanks for hopping with us!

Melissa Laverty said...

way to show off some product! they are great!

Misty said...

You have totally outdone yourself! All of these are wonderful!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great cards, they are all wonderful!

Deborah Young said...

Jen - they are so pretty! I love your work.

Paper doll said...

Jen, you always produce the best cards!

Scrappy Caren said...

Love what you did with this set.

Laurie said...

Very elegant - love these cards!

Mary said...

Love your cards Jen!

I hope you'll stop by my blog - I have a little something waiting for you there!

http://mbryt1.blogspot.com

Deneen said...

Hi Jen,
I really like your blog, great artwork. I have an award for you on my blog, come check it out when you have a chance.
Deneen

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, great blog! I left something on my blog for you...clearlystamping.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I love your stuff!!!

Kristie Herdener said...

I really like what you did with the Moon Doggie papers!
Thanks for sharing! I left you something over on my blog! Kristie www.goofyscrapper.blogspot.com

Mamasooz said...

Your cards are so pretty - love them!