Thursday, July 2, 2009

Another little July SOTM card!


Here's another little card I made using the July Stamp of the Month - You've Got Flair - and our colorful and fun Tinkerin' papers again! I created this 4x4 criss-cross card as a swap item to fill in for my consultant friend Penny who participates in the standing SOTM swap I host each month for CTMH consultants. I had to make 14 of these little cards for the swap. The paisley design is stamped with Twilight ink and then I colored it in with a waterbrush and Clover Meadow, Sunflower, and Twillight exclusive inks. It was a simple and fun little goodie to make - hope you like it!

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Too cute, who'da thunk using Tinkerin' paper with You've Got Flair......gorgeous!

Jen, please stop over to my blog for a gift I have for you!

Patti said...

So Love this card! I didn't get this stamp set and now I'm rethinking my decision...
Thanks for sharing!!
P

Mary said...

cute jen!