Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Share the Magic" blog hop!

Welcome to our October Stamp of the Month blog hop
featuring this month's new SOTM - Share The Magic D1443.
If you've just joined me from Kim's blog then you are on the right path! My 5x7 card design above is inspired by Wishes - Medallion (p. 52). The christmas tree is paper-pieced by stamping on the New England Ivy music notes b&t paper from the Mistletoe paper pack with Cocoa ink and then cutting it out before adhering it to my card front. I've also used a lot of our Clear Sparkles (self-adhesive gems) to decorate the tree! (click on any of my photos to see them larger).
Next, my 3x6 card is inspired by Wishes - Name Plate (p. 18). I colored my rudolph in with Desert Sand and Cocoa markers and topped him off with a red Sparkle (self-adhesive gem) for his nose! Finally, my 2.5x3.5 card is inspired by Wishes - Three in a Row (p. 41). I colored my teddy bear in with Desert Sand and Garden Green markers and added two antiqued copper bitty brads for his eyes. I hope you enjoy my creations! If you'd like to see a whole lot more artwork created with this stamp set by the very talented members of my consultant SOTM swap group just click here to see my next post and scroll down to see it all!! Now you can continue on the hop by visiting Pam's blog next! Enjoy!!

10 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute cards! I really like the reindeer card design, and his large sparkly nose.

Tammy Lea Pinchard said...

Very cute cards! Aren't you loving our variety of sparkles!

Cindy Appleman said...

Beautiful cards,especially the bear card!

Michelle said...

The reindeer card is my favorite! Very cute with that red bling on his nose.

Haley D. said...

So pretty!

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards...love the way you used the sparkles, especially on Rudolph! :)

Wendy Coffman said...

Cute!

Debra said...

Great cards!

Krista Ritskes said...

They are all so lovely. Your bow is perfect!

Kathleen said...

Oh my gosh Jen these are all darling!! Love all the SOTM artwork--very talented group!!