Thursday, January 6, 2011

Saturday Night Scrappers - Get the NEW Idea Book from me this Saturday 1/8!

I just wanted to quickly remind you all that the first ever meeting of our "Saturday Night Scrappers Club" is coming up this Saturday 1/8 here in my stamp room! We will meet from 4pm to 10pm and you are welcome to come by whenever it is convenient for you to visit, shop, and/or scrapbook with me! I also still have a few spots left in my $5 Scrapbooking Class that starts at 6pm (details are here). Everyone who stops by will be given an exclusive "sneak peek" copy of the NEW Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book from me a few weeks before it is officially released (only available from me in person at my January events)! We will meet again on Saturday 1/22 from 4pm to 10pm (so that is an extra opportunity for you to come get a new idea book and scrapbook some more with me again this month!) Please contact me to RSVP ASAP so I can have enough table space set up for everyone - Thanks!

No comments: