Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of our Valentine's Day Countdown blog hop! When I saw these adorable little "M&M stix" on fellow consultant Angela Tutton's Blog last September, I just knew I had to make these for Valentine's Day! THANK YOU Angela for sharing such a fantastic tutorial on how to make these. I have been so inspired by you and I hope you like my creations for Valentine's Day. These are just two of the items I'll be making with my local creative friends this Saturday, February 5th (join us at 6pm or 7pm) at my $5 Creative Class! I still have room for a few more guests, so please contact me to RSVP soon before it fills up!
Close-up (above) of the tag that uses Bee Happy B1374, In the month of February C1403, and Affection C1441 stamp sets with Black, Tulip, Cotton Candy, Garden Green, and Honey inks/markers.
Close-up (above) of the tag that uses In the month of February C1403 and Affection C1441 stamp sets with Black and Cotton Candy inks.


4 comments:

Lela said...

Wow, adorable! You tags are SO cute!

Lori Miller said...

Very cute, Jen! I'd love to make some of these. :)

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Love these M&M bags - keep saying I need to get some, I really just need to do it. The tags are great.

Unknown said...

Your m&m's are certainly stylin'! Love the markered bee!