Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 13 and 14 Card Classes!

These are the three cards you have the option to make at my upcoming card classes in July!

Classes will be meeting on:
Friday, July 13th 
(9am-Noon) - Morning PLAYDATE*
(6:30pm-8:30pm) - CARD CLASS
Saturday, July 14th 
(1pm-4pm): Afternoon PLAYDATE*
(6:30pm-8:30pm) - CARD CLASS
*During my morning and afternoon "playdates" you can choose to work on any projects you would like to including the current cards for July that I have available and/or past scrapbooking class projects you may have had to miss and want to make-up.

Make any 3 cards for $5 (when you provide your own adhesive)
Make any 3 cards for $6 (when you use my adhesive)
Come and create as many of each card that you want to "while supplies last"!

Standard-size card (above) featuring the Kick Back D1511 stamp set. Card design is inspired by page 75 of the Idea Book (colors are Colonial White, Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, Juniper, and Sorbet).
 
Standard-size "Double Flap" card (above) inspired by a card designed by Angela Tutton of TuttonsTreasures.blogspot.com. Angela's card and cutting dimensions can be found on her blog here. THANK YOU Angela for inspiring me with your awesome "Double Flap" card!! Stamp set I used is Perfect Day C1499 with the Superhero papers X7152B.
Inside view of the "Double Flap" card (above)

Standard size card (above) featuring the Footloose papers X7151B 

See how I curved the "Jar" stamp on my block (above) to make it look more like a "Fish Bowl" to make this card! I sure do LOVE the flexibility and versatility of our My Acrylix stamps - so neat!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous, fun cards!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love what you did with Joyful Jar. Very clever! Great cards!

Patty said...

love how you squished the stamp into a fish bowl shape! And I have so many fish stamps to stamp inside! What fun!

Angela said...

Jen, I just came across this post and want to tell you that I love your cards! Thank you for giving me a shout-out regarding the Double-Flap Card! XOXO