Saturday, September 29, 2012

Flirty Fall Scrapbook Page!


(click on my image above to see it larger)

Here's the single scrapbook page I'll be creating with guests at Darla's scrapbooking party tonight. The page features the Flirty papers X7160B, Flirty Complements Dimensional Elements X7160C, and the Love Blooms stamp set C1511. The design is inspired by the Flirty layout shown on page 50 of the Idea Book. The base of the page is Bamboo cardstock stamped with Desert Sand ink. Embellished with Clear Sparkles Z1752.
I'm so looking forward to teaching Darla and her friends all about scrapbooking tonight!!
I'll see you ladies soon! :)

Feel free to contact me anytime if you're interested in hosting your own party, class, or workshop for yourself and a few friends (in my home or yours)! I LOVE every opportunity I get to help my hostesses earn FREE products from me, meet new friends, and share my passion for creativity!

No comments: