Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Card Class (and Christmas Card Buffet)!!

These are the cards I'm offering at my Card Classes this month
(let me show you how to create these 3 cards for just $5):


PLUS, in addition to the cards shown above
I'm also offering my annual
CHRISTMAS CARD BUFFET!!
I have 8 different card designs
for you to choose from
(shown below)
You choose how many of each you want to make
with me (in person) for just $1 each...a true bargain!
(please bring/purchase your own adhesive to use
as that is not included in the cost).

19 PENGUIN cards available / 15 PRESENTS cards available

12 MARY cards available / 11 SNOWFLAKE cards available

12 TREE cards available / 16 SANTA cards available
 
10 HOLLY cards available / 12 WREATH cards available

 You have two opportunities to attend
with me this month on
Friday, November 22nd
and/or
Saturday, November 23rd
(anytime between 6pm-10pm)

Space is limited, so please message me on Facebook or send me an e-mail (stampwithjen@ymail.com) to reserve your spot ASAP! You can also reserve the exact number of each of the Christmas Cards you want to make when you RSVP...
card designs will be first come, first serve!
(Once I run out of a certain design, they are gone)!

No comments: