Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Scaredy Cat PML Scrapbooking Class this Saturday 9/27!

Did you take a lot of photos last Halloween?
Or...perhaps you plan to take a lot of pictures this coming Halloween?

Then you may be interested in this month's scrapbooking class
featuring the SCAREDY CAT papers and complements
(Two - 6 x 12" coordinating Kraft sticker sheets, shown here).

We're using these products PML style...
(PML = Picture My Life!)
I've pre-cut all of the cards shown on the sample pages
I've created (below), and all you have to do is
add the stickers and embellishments
to the 4x6 and 3x4 cards, then add your photos
(and a little bit of journaling) to the pockets!
It's so easy peasy!!
This really is the fastest, simplest,
and most affordable way
that I can help you get more pages
done, done, and done :)

For just $12 per kit, you can create
these 6 fun pages with me!!
I've used a total of 31 photos here, 
but this system is so flexible,
you can include more or less
pictures on your pages.
Let me show you how!

 Page 1 (above)

Page 2 (above)

 Page 2 (again) showing the 4x6 flip flap lifted up

 Page 3 (above)

 Page 4 (above)

  Page 4 (again) showing the 4x6 flip flap lifted up

 Page 5 (above)

Page 6 (above)

 Page 6 (again) showing the 4x12 flip flap opened on the side!

This class will be held this Saturday 9/27
(2-5pm and/or 6-9pm)
Contact me now to reserve the time slot you
prefer and reserve your kit while I still have a few left!
I currently have just 4 KITS available...
but I am able to order more supplies to prep additional kits
if you'd like to make these pages with me
on a different date in the near future.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Adding the Flip Flaps to these layouts is such a great idea Jen! Really personalizes everything.

jenr said...

This is fabulous! I have a group of girls that just told me they need a halloween layout with room for lots of pictures - I didn't even think to suggest a PML style layout. Thank you so much for sharing!

Robin Madak said...

Love the PML layouts!!!