Thursday, April 30, 2015

May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
May Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Just Sayin' S1505

If you've just arrived here from MARIA's BLOG
then you are on the correct path.

I created this simple standard size card using a piece of glacier B&T duos from the "Blossom" paper pack X7196B (but with the "Jackson" X7195B color scheme - Barn Red, Cocoa, and Juniper inks). The sparkly flowers were punched from small scraps of White Shimmer Trim Z3024 with a very tiny flower punch I own (non-ctmh). Then I used bitty brads (retired) and Bitty Sparkles Z1263 to embellish the flower centers. Finished it off with a little bit of free-hand doodling using a black journaling pen Z1979.

Here is a view of all of the stamp images
included in this set that is available for purchase now:

Now you can continue on with the hop
and be inspired by more creative ideas
using this stamp set by visiting 
MAUREEN's BLOG next.
Enjoy the hop!!

13 comments:

P.G. Lamb said...

I love the doodling that you had done to make the card elements pop. The flowers are so pretty too. This just looks wonderful!

Lela said...

Yup, I too really like the doodling, just the right touch. Also like the glitter flowers, cute!

Paige Dolecki said...

Great card! Love the sparkly flowers on the banner!

Unknown said...

Really love the doodles.It does make everything pop!

Nikka Geers said...

Love this card and all the doodling

Maureen said...

Love the faux stitching and doodling-- it makes the card pop. Great design.

Kathleen said...

Jen, such a darling card!! I just love what you did with the outlining!! Cute, cute, cute!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love your card! The color combo is great, and the little punched flowers are a great touch.

Lauren said...

I love your doodling over the stamps!

Brenda Lapp said...

Great Card! I love everything about it: the colors, flowers from the trim and the doodling.

Wendy K. said...

What a pretty card!

Michele said...

I love seeing your artwork as you always surprise me with something that I wouldn't think about.

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

So pretty!!