Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Color changes, Open House, and Online Ordering Announcements!!

Okay, so I am home from the Close to my Heart annual Convention
and there are so many exciting new things to tell you about,
I hardly know where to begin!!
 
I think it's probably best to start revealing things gradually
and one at a time, so here is my first announcement...
there are some big changes coming to our
Exclusive Color palette!
7 NEW Colors are being added to
the Enchantment Color family!
This means that 7 of our current colors have to go:
 
At first, I wasn't thrilled about this change because I
love our current colors so much, BUT...
when you see the new colors you are gonna LOVE
them too! I was completely "Wow"ed by them!
 
The new colors names are:
Eggplant, Fern, Peacock, Pomegranate,
Poppy, Saffron, and Sapphire!
 
...but if you want to SEE them before September 1st
you will want to plan to join me for my
NEW Catalog Reveal Open House
on Friday, August 14th (7-9pm)!
More details will be coming soon, but for now...
Please SAVE THE DATE!
 
I do anticipate that the ink pads, cardstocks,
(and re-inkers especially!) may sell out quickly,
so if you are a collector of these items
you won't want to wait to order them now!!
 
Online orders can be placed with me at:
and I will be mailing/giving away FREE new Idea Books
(including the NEW Holiday Expressions!)
starting August 24th to anyone who places any size
online order with me in July or August!
Don't forget to take advantage of the "Jump on it July"
promotion while you're visiting my online shopping
section, and there are quite a few new additions to the 
"while supplies last" section also! :)
 

No comments: