Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Card Class (repeat!) this Saturday 8/22 at 1pm!

If you missed my August 8th card class,
then I have great news for you...
 I'm offering a second chance to
make any of these cards with me!
featuring SEASIDE and the (New!) ZOE paper packs!

Join us in-person on
Saturday, August 22nd
(1pm-5pm)
- or -
Order a "Kit-to-Go"
(8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs, for $16*)
*price includes shipping/delivery
(payments can be made online via
PayPal.com to StampwithJen@ymail.com).
All card pieces are pre-cut and ready to assemble.
All kits also include envelopes and the embellishments shown,
but require that you use your own adhesive.
Please indicate the address you would like your kit
mailed/delivered to and whether you would like your
card elements pre-stamped (as shown) or left blank
so you can stamp them to your own preference.

Let me show you how to create 8 hand-made greeting cards
every month (2 each of 4 designs) for $12 (in-person only)
(that's only $1.50 per card!)…
OR get your class for just $5 (in-person only)
with any $25.00 or more product purchase!
 
*Space/supplies are limited,
so please RSVP asap,
kits are available only
while my supply lasts!
I also have a variety of pre-stamped card kits left-over from
previous classes that you can still make with me
in person until I run out of them ($1.50 each).

...and lastly, a Special Promotion
*****available only from me!!*****
Order/purchase the
NEW Cricut Artisty Collection
(online at www.StampwithJen.ctmh.com)
anytime during the month of August,
(either with the cartridge for $99 -OR- the digital collection for $79)
and I'll mail/deliver this month's
Card Kit to you absolutely FREE!!!
(I'm also offering the option to order in-person
and attend the class "free" for those who are local)!
 
Thank you for shopping with me!! :) 

No comments: