Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! (Paper Garden S1509)

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Paper Garden S1509


You should have just arrived here from
TRACEY's BLOG.

 Here are the two standard-size cards I created using the
Paper Garden stamp set to share with you today!

The card on the left (and below) uses a patterned paper from the NEVERMORE paper pack (X7198B), which just goes to show you that the Nevermore papers can be used for a lot more than just Halloween!! The NEW Ink colors I used here include Eggplant and Fern. The "Be Happy" sentiment is from one of three stamp sets included with the NEW Cricut Artistry collection Z3167 (D1682 Love Right Now).

The card on the right (and below) features a background paper I created myself using our NEW watercolor paints (Z3132) on watercolor paper (Z3146) with our new paintbrush set (Z3188). The ink colors I used on this card include Black, Fern, and Goldrush. The "Hello Friend" sentiment is from one of the three special stamp sets available during September 2015 only, as part of our National Stamping Month promotion 
(CC1041 Hello, Life! - Cardmaking).

Finally, here is a view that shows all of the
beautiful images included in this stamp set:

Now you can continue on with the hop
and be inspired by more creative ideas
using this stamp set by visiting
Enjoy the hop!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy schmoley...beautiful cards. Do you have to follow me? Honestly I love your cards.

Kathy Burrows said...

Lovely cards.

Unknown said...

both cards are gorgeuos and got an oh wow from me when i saw them

Lauren said...

These cards are gorgeous, I especially love the Goldrush one.

Michelle Stewart said...

Stunning cards. More fabulous creations.

Unknown said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love the versatility you displayed with the stamp and that great watercolor take!

Brenda Lapp said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards (as usual). I love how you used the Nevermore paper.

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice! Great job with the watercolor.