Saturday, October 21, 2017

Featured Paper Blog Hop - Beary Christmas!

So, I was supposed to be participating in
this awesome blog hop this morning,
but due to technical difficulties, my post
didn't go live when it was supposed to!
I'm sorry, and I hope it's okay that I still link
on to the last hopper and then direct you to the
beginning of the hop also so you can see
more beautiful "Beary Christmas" creations!

Welcome to our "Featured Paper Blog Hop"!
Today we are showcasing artwork that uses our
BEARY CHRISTMAS
paper pack, and features a variety of projects
created by talented Close to my Heart consultants.


If you are visiting from RAMONA's BLOG,
then you are on the right track.

So these are all of my creations using the
Workshops Your Way kit (item #G1137).
My goal was to try and stretch this kit to
make as many items as possible!

So I created the three workshop layouts,
as well as, the 8 cards (4 each of 2 designs,
but only the 2 designs are pictured here).
Then I used the left-over Picture My Life
cards to create 4 more pocket-style pages
and lastly, three more cards (using left-over
PML cards and stickers only, no stamping).

That's a lot of creativity from just one kit!!
Crazy, right?!!






 






I did add just a very little bit of colored cardstock
(black, fern, and pewter to add an extra pop of color
to some of my cards), some retired green ribbon
I had, 11 card bases and envelopes, and 4 pocket-style
memory protectors, that are not included in the kit.
I hope you are now inspired to try utilizing every
scrap of paper, every left-over sticker, and every single
embellishment included in your workshop kit(s)...
it's a fun challenge that I truly enjoyed!

Now you can start the blog hop from the
beginning by visiting CAROL's BLOG next!

3 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Fabulous layouts and cards. I love how much you were able to create from kit. And everything is embellished so beautifully!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love your layouts!

Carol Loftus said...

Beautiful as usual!! So many pretty items!!!