Thursday, March 1, 2018

Birthday Time Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Birthday Time S1803

You may have just arrived here from

Today I'm sharing a standard-size card I created
using the Stargazer paper packet (#X7229B)
with the Super Girl stamp set and thin cuts (#Z4163).
If you look closely though, you'll see that I also used
the March SOTM to stamp the sentiments,
"Hooray for you!" and "It's your birthday!"
I just LOVE how easily this Stamp of the Month
partners up so perfectly with so many 
of our other fun stamps sets!

The ink pads I used include:
Black Archival, Pewter, and Sapphire.
The Shin Han markers I used are: Carmine (red),
Clay (hair), Golden Yellow, Pastel Peach (skin),
and Warm Grey 4.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card!
Now you can continue on with the blog hop
and be inspired by more creativity using
this stamp set by visiting KATY's BLOG next!

10 comments:

Darlys said...

Love you card and how you show all the stargazer paper. Really goes well with the Supergirl stamp

Melissa Robinson said...

This card is so fun and that stamp set goes GREAT with the SOTM!

Kathy Burrows said...

Cute, fun card. I know a little girl who would love this card!

Sarah said...

Lots of POW in this card! Great work!

Judy Dahlgren said...

Love this Super Girl Stamp set - it goes really well with the SOM! Great job!

Katy said...

Love everything about this card!

Wendy Kessler said...

Super cute card! I like how you added small pieces of the patterned papers along the side.

Melinda Everitt said...

LOVE this card. Another card I want to CASE!

Unknown said...

Love your card! Love the Stargazer with the super girl!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love it!!!