Thursday, April 12, 2018

Card-making with Gimme Some Sugar!


This month's card-making "Create Dates"
being held in my home will be:
Friday 4/13 (6pm-9pm)
Saturday 4/14 (Noon-4pm)
Monday 4/16 (9am-1pm)
Monday 4/23 (9am-1pm)
Monday 4/30 (9am-1pm)

All cards are $2 each (bring and use your own adhesives).
You get to choose how many of each card you want to make
from my "card buffet," whether it be just a few or a lot.
The cards are all "first come, first serve" and I may sell out 
of some designs sooner than others, so I do suggest you 
join us as soon as you can for the best selection!

I will also have these and a much larger selection
of pre-cut, pre-stamped, and ready to color and 
assemble cards available to make at THIS BIG EVENT:
We hope you can attend with us!
(There's still time to RSVP now!)



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thank you so much for your help on the tough times stamp. After I talked to you and you told me the name of the stamp set I remembered it and thought I think I bought it. Sure enough I did have it. Thank you so much!!! I have to find a way to keep up with the stamps that I have. I love your work and am inspired by it . Thanks again for your help.
Sharon