Sunday, June 3, 2018

June Scrapbooking and Cardmaking...with Fresh Air!

June is here and these are the
the scrapbook pages and cards we're
making this month using the
"Fresh Air" paper collection!

First, let's talk about the "create dates"
I'm offering this month! As many of you
know, my oldest daughter is getting married
on June 15th. In addition to all the wedding
preparations and family we'll have staying with us,
I'm also busy preparing to be a creative presenter
at the Close to my Heart Convention (for consultants)
in Las Vegas from June 28-30. I'm so thrilled about
this opportunity and have A LOT of artwork to 
design/create using "top-secret" NEW
not-yet-released products that I need to keep
under wraps until the next catalogs are revealed
in August and September.

It's all a tad overwhelming, so I've decided
that I very much need to cut back on the
number of "create dates" I'm able to offer to my
customers in my home (this month only). If you
are also busy and/or vacationing this month and 
are unable to attend the following dates in June,
please know that you can still pre-order and
plan to make these projects with me during
July and/or August also!

The June "Create Dates" will be:
Friday, June 8th (6pm-10pm)
Saturday, June 9th (9am-1pm)
Monday, June 25th (9am-1pm)

Let's take a look at this month's pages!
If you compare my layouts to the originals designed by CTMH, you might notice some differences. This is because I frequently like to "change up" the pages to include more space for larger (mostly 4x6) photos, because that's usually my preference. Our workshop kits/pages are more versatile than you might think, and I can show you how to make them work for you, even if the photos you have to use on them are not the exact sizes and orientations shown. You are welcome to create your pages exactly like these ones below, or you can use your own creativity to change them up however you want!




These last two pages (above) are ones that I designed
using "Make It From Your Heart, Volume III"
as my inspiration (pattern #14 on page 32).
Layout #4 is a free BONUS layout, that I like to
design and add-on to your kit for you every month!

If you're considering joining my monthly scrapbooking
club, we'd love to have you join us now! Here's how...

It's really quite simple. Just plan to purchase and use
the featured scrapbooking kit I offer each month,
and by the end of the year, you can have as many as
96 pages done (that's enough to fill TWO full albums!)

Each monthly kit is $32 (when purchased in-person),
pre-cut for you (by me) and ready for you to use to 
assemble 4-12x12 layouts (that's 8 pages!) every month.
As an extra incentive from me, I also offer what
I call "DONE DOLLARS!" For every two-page layout you
complete (with photos and journaling!) by the end of the
following monthI will give you a credit of $1.00. If you
complete all layouts from the monthly kit, then you will
have earned a $4 credit to spend with me however
you'd like. In addition to this extra motivation to 
complete your layouts, I also reward you for your
consistent participation! When you buy any 6 of our
scrapbooking workshop kits, your 7th kit is FREE!
*There are additional shipping costs for customers who wish
to order online, and non-local customers will need to cut
their own paper (all kits include a detailed cutting guide to
make it easy!), but I do like to reward my online 
customers also with these extra perks from me.

Now, let's talk about Card-making!!
All cards are $2 each (bring and use your own adhesives).
You get to choose how many of each you want to make
from my "card buffet," whether it be just a few or a lot.
Any customer who has purchased a scrapbooking
workshop kit or who makes a $30 or more purchase,
qualifies for the discounted "club member" price 
of just $1 per card!

The cards this month are quite simple,
but FUN none-the-less!!


No comments: