Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Last chance to get Postcard Perfect!

So, our National Scrapbook Month 2018
is coming to a close and you have just
three days left to purchase any of our
Postcard Perfect products that are
available exclusively during May 2018 only!

If you attended any of my events during
the past month or two, then you may have
already seen these layouts that I designed
using the Postcard Perfect Cut Above Kit,
plus a few sheets from the coordinating
Postcard Perfect paper packet.

FIVE fun tropical layouts, all for just $40.
(that's only $8 per layout!)
There are still a few days left to please
LET ME KNOW NOW
if you want me to order and prepare
one (or more) of these kits for you!
This is your last chance!!

You also have the option to purchase the
coordinating stamp set, paper packet,
and coordinating cardstocks from me
online now using this link:

 Layout #1 - Cut Above Layout Kit

 Layout #2 - Cut Above Layout Kit

  Layout #3 - Cut Above Layout Kit

 Layout #4 (designed by me, inspired by
MIFYH Vol. 3, Pattern 33, p. 72)

 Layout #5 (designed by me, inspired by
MIFYH Vol. 3, Pattern 22, p. 48)

No comments: