Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Scrapbooking with Boutique!

I'm so proud of these scrapbook pages. The BOUTIQUE kit from Close to my Heart was the perfect fit for my daughter and new son-in-law’s engagement photos. I just LOVE the way these turned out! 😍 You can create similar or uniquely-your-own beautiful pages with me this weekend during my monthly crop and potluck, this Saturday 10/20 (9am-3pm).
I have just one more of these kits left in my inventory right now (but I can easily order more of them if it sells before you can snatch it up from me). I will also have Halloween and Fall-themed kits available to create with this weekend too! I’d love to show you how! ❤️ #ctmh #ctmhboutique #scrapbooking #scrapbookingworkshopkits #stampwithjencreativefriends #letmeshowyouhow #memorykeepingmatters






No comments: