Thursday, February 20, 2020

*Stamptacular* Stamp + Thin Cuts Blog Hop!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our


If you've just arrived here from
then you are on the correct path.

We currently have so many amazing stamp sets 
on sale right now that it was hard to choose
 just one set to feature today.

I never seem to have enough birthday cards
on hand, so I chose a set that would motivate
me to make more birthday cards.
I just love the variety of funny sentiments
included in this set and know I'll continue to get
a lot of use from them...so this was a must-have
set for me! 


These two standard-size cards feature item #Z3629
Celebrate Today - Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
along with the Celebrate Today paper collection (X7252B).
Ink colors I used include Almond, Bluebird, 
Intense Black, Lagoon, and Lemonade.
The sentiment "pretending to be" was stamped with
intense black ink on mint cardstock, cut out by hand,
and adhered with 3d foam mounting tape.
The glasses were also stamped with intense black ink
(on vellum!) and then cut out with the thin cuts. 
The white triangles you see peeking out from behind
the lenses are just the pieces of 3d foam mounting tape
 (showing through) that I used to adhere it on with.
I used simple/basic stamping techniques,
nothing fancy... because I want to be able to make
a whole bunch of these cards quickly and easily.


I hope my cards will motivate you to want to play
with this fun stamp set if you haven't already!
Now you can continue on with the blog hop
and be inspired by more creativity
by visiting Becca's BLOG next!

5 comments:

Kim Loewen said...

Love the doodling along the edges of these great cards.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, I love these - definitely ideas to try for that never-ending need of birthday cards :)

Becca-expressions said...

I have been on the fence about this stamp set. You might have just pushed me over the edge...in a good way! :) Fabulous inspiration!!

Michelle Stewart said...

The blue is calling me. Love these 2 cards. Not sure I can choose a favourite. Nice work.

Brandi said...

What fun cards, I had a lot of fun playing with those too! I love the colours you used.