Tuesday, September 22, 2020

My Bloom with Grace Birthday Pages!




This is a big FIRST for me. I have just finished scrapbooking photos that were taken less than a week ago! Say, what?!! 😮 If you know me, then you know that I am never this organized and on top of things so quickly, lol. BUT my daughter Isabelle made the most beautiful birthday cake for me featuring sunflowers and I just couldn’t wait to use these pics with the new BLOOM WITH GRACE workshop kit! 🌻 The first two pages shown here were inspired by project #2 of the kit (with a few adjustments made to fit my larger photo sizes). The third page is one I designed using scraps leftover from the kit, plus one 12x12 sheet of French vanilla cardstock added for the base. I LOVE this kit so much that I can’t wait to create more with it. To be continued...

No comments: