Monday, November 30, 2009

December Stamp of the Month BLOG HOP!!




  • Thanks for stopping by again to see my contribution to our December SOTM Blog Hop featuring our Notice the Details stamp set (D1378). I've created a simple 6x6 scrapbook page and a few cards. At first I wasn't sure how I would utilize this stamp set to make cards, but once I got going it was hard to stop - lol! All of my artwork uses the Twitterpated paper pack (X7118B) and features the following exclusive CTMH colors - Chocolate, Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, Sorbet, and Sweet Leaf.
  • The 6x6 scrapbook layout was inspired by Reflections - Bottom Border-Overlap (p. 34). The 3x3 card design was inspired by Originals - Center Focus (p. 111). The 2.5x3.5" card was inspired by Originals - Double Duty (p. 113). Finally, the 4.5" circle card was inspired by Wishes - Attention Getter (p. 46). I used Desert Sand ink with a sponge dauber to add the ink distressing to my cards and also used Black Staz-on ink to stamp the stars on two Chocolate bigger brads - so fun and easy to do!
Now HOP on over to TRACI'S BLOG to continue on and see more beautiful artwork using this fantastically fun "detailed" stamp set!

11 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Your projects are very cute.

Paige Dolecki said...

Jen -

I love the little card with "today/happy" on it!

Paige

Lori Miller said...

Beautiful work as always, Jen! Thanks for sharing so many projects!

Katy said...

LOVE all your projects!!!

Carla said...

Fantastic projects Jen!

Jena said...

As always, fabulous creations - great uses of this stamp set - TFS!

Cindy said...

Great projects....I really like the "Today Happy" card.

Krista Ritskes said...

I love all of these, but especially those little cards!

Nalazoo said...

I really like the 6 x 6 scrapbook page - that is...if I had to pick one. They are all wonderful!

Traci Godbee said...

cute!! I love your projects.

Haley D. said...

These are FABULOUS!!!