Sunday, April 18, 2010

H2H challenge #2 - my 1/2/3 challenge card (featuring NEW Summer products)!

Here is the 3x4.75" card I created for the Heart 2 Heart challenge #2. The requirements for this challenge were to:
1). use ONE stamped image (not one set, but just one image)
2). use TWO different patterned papers, and
3). use THREE embellishments
My card design was inspired by Originals - Right Spotlight (p. 29). I used a single stamp from the upcoming May SOTM set - Cherish the Moment D1421. I also used two B&T papers from a NEW for Summer My Reflections paper packet called Zippidee X7125B. The color combination includes Bamboo, Black, Colonial White, Cranberry, Dutch Blue, and Honey. The three embellishments I used include a cranberry brad, dimensional elements (solo "C" and a heart), and the flourishy design is a black rub-on from our Love Letters pack Z1098. Using just one stamped image sure felt like a big "challenge" to me as I am a lot more comfortable using a variety of at least a few stamped images on a project. I had to really stretch to make myself stick to the tricky guidelines so I hope you like and enjoy my little card and the final result!

3 comments:

Mary said...

The final result is wonderful! Love the colors and the design - very nice! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Katy said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for playing along!

Nalazoo said...

Very creative way to meet the challenge rules. Love using the Dimensional Elements as a featured item. Nice job!