Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J release and May 1st workshop update!



  • It's here, it's here, it's finally here!! STUDIO J is NOW READY and AVAILABLE for EVERYONE to use and I can't wait for you to check it out for yourself!! Remember that it is absolutely FREE to access and try out with nothing to buy or download on your computer. You will only pay to use the service if you decide to order prints of any of your online layout creations. Please click here to go to my myctmh website learn more about Studio J now! You will want to create a username and password so you can be sure to save your pages in progress and come back to them anytime for 90 days! I hope you have as much fun trying this out as I have and please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail if I can help you with any of your questions or concerns while you're using Studio J! The layouts you see above are two of the latest layouts I've created with Studio J (they include photos from our Spring Product Preview Workshop that was held last January). Remember you can click on the images to see them larger - Enjoy!!
Finally, I'd like to offer one last reminder that our Summer Product Preview Workshop is coming up this Saturday, May 1st from 1pm to 6pm at the Holiday Inn Express here in Lenwood. We have some fantastic projects ready to create and I am so looking forward to this fun and creative day of play!! I will be sending confirmation e-mails out today to everyone who has already reserved their space for this event to remind you of what to bring (adhesive and a chocolate ink pad if you have one). I do have 6 extra spots left to fill, so if you'd like to join us please let me know ASAP before all the spaces get filled (only $25 to create a 2-page 12x12 layout, 6 hand-stamped greeting cards, and a bonus gifty-type creation, plus there will be lots of yummy food to enjoy also)! I'm really looking forward to seeing you all at our workshop on Saturday and revealing the NEW Summer Idea Book - it is really a fabulous Idea Book and I just know you're gonna LOVE IT ALL just as I do!!

No comments: