Sunday, October 31, 2010

"A Little Thanks" Blog Hop!

Welcome to our November Stamp of the Month blog hop featuring this month's new SOTM - A Little Thanks D1444. If you've just joined me from Pamela's blog then you are on the right path!
(Remember you can click on any of my photos to see them larger).
All of the cards I've created to share with you today use the Magnifique Level 2 papers X7127B and colors: Chocolate, Lagoon, Pacifica, and Sky with Colonial White cardstock. My first card (above Left and below) is a 2.5x3.5" card inspired by Originals - Center View (p. 16) I love the simple distressed design that is created simply by sanding our cardstock and b&t papers with sandpaper! I used the faux stitching technique that I've already explained here in detail in a previous post. Please click here to visit that post if you'd like to learn how to do the faux stitching! The next card I've shared (above on the right) is a 3x6 card inspired by Originals - Oval Cameo (p. 87).
Lastly, this 5x7 card (below) was inspired by
Originals - Terrific Triplets (p. 86).

Notice how the card above and below are the exact same design. The only difference is that I used the front side of the B&T on the top card and the back side of the same B&T on the bottom card (which is the exact same pattern, but shown in a monotone shade of Sky). I sure do love the added creative options our fantastic two-sided background and texture papers give us!!I hope you have enjoyed my creations! If you'd like to see a whole lot more artwork created with this stamp set by the very talented members of my consultant SOTM swap group please visit my blog again soon (11/3) when I will be sharing more! Now you can continue on the hop by visiting Sheila's blog next! Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice assortment of cards. Really like all the blues and browns.

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors!

Teri Baxter said...

Very pretty cards!

Krista Ritskes said...

Love your cards. The little bows are so cute!

Haley D. said...

Beautiful cards! You show off such great versatility!

Nalazoo said...

The Terrific Triplets cards are a great way to show versatility using the different images in a stunning combination. Nice job!

Stampin Lucy said...

I love the header for your blog......gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing your creations.

Kim O'Rear said...

Beautiful cards! I love all the small details like photo corners and stitching!

Mary Eisen said...

love the cards! Great colors!

Jenifer said...

Love the assortments of them! They're beautiful!

Laurie said...

Especially love the last card!

Pamela OConnor said...

Love the faux stitching! :)