Monday, July 25, 2011

CTMH Convention 2011 Happy Face Video

Here's a YouTube video that will give you an idea of just HOW MUCH FUN I had at the Close to my Heart Convention recently (turn your volume up because the music will make you smile and feel good too)! It truly was a week full of memories that I will always treasure!

I was so blessed to have 11 of my consultant team members attend with me! Our friendships were strengthened and we had such a blast together!! (imagine it being like one big slumber party with 2,000 of your closest creative friends for 3 days in a row, lol). Next year's Convention will be in Dallas, Texas from July 12-14, 2012...and you are invited to join us next year (all you need to do is be a CTMH consultant)! Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about this fabulous opportunity - I would so LOVE to have you join my wonderful "Friends Forever Stampers" team so you can join in on all the fun we're gonna have at Convention again next Summer!

(The ladies wearing the pink shirts and pink tiaras at 1:30 seconds in are some of my team members - Denise, Starr, and Desiree...Desiree won a new Cricut Expression 2!)

No comments: