Wednesday, November 25, 2015

My November Class Creations!

 So, the month of November has just been flying by
and I realized that I hadn't yet been able to share any
of the artwork I created for my November "Frame It Up"
Scrapbooking Class and my November Card Classes!
So here they are...enjoy!!

 This single 12x12 Fall page design was inspired by the Annual Inspirations Idea Book (page 118).  The papers I used were some of the leftover retired papers I had in my stash (Pathfinding and Flirty).  All of the stamps I used and most of the cuts were made using the Cricut Artistry collection (fall images on page 44).  The wreath was cut from Olive cardstock at 10.75".  The Desert Sand leaves (dry embossed and sanded) were cut at 3".  The Goldrush (Flirty patterned paper) and Chocolate leaf pieces were cut at 2.75".  Lastly, the acorns and acorn caps were cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy collection (page 36) at 1" and 1.25" from Desert Sand and Chocolate cardstock.  Ink colors I used include Chocolate, Desert Sand, and Glacier.


...and here are the four card designs
(below) that I offered for Card Class!
These cards use the White Pines 
and Sangria paper collections...

Happy Fall and Thanksgiving everyone!!
 

No comments: