Monday, September 15, 2008

More September SOTM swaps!






Here are the rest of the Stamp of the Month swaps I have received. I included the artists names on them when I scanned them and they are shown in the order I received them. The standard size criss-cross card is by Tiffany Johnson, the 9x9 layout is by Addie Ebersohl, the 6x6 layout is by Starr Nelson, and the 3.5x8" business size card is by me! I am so thrilled with all the beautiful artwork I got from our swap group this month - THANK YOU ladies for your excellent work!! I hope you enjoy these too! I can't wait to get the next round of swap items featuring the October SOTM (Annotations) that I am expecting to start seeing from our group very soon! Don't forget that you can click on each of these scans to see these items up close!