Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope for Japan (available now)!


The earthquake and tsunami in Japan caused untold devastation and heartache. Like so many of you, we’re eager to help. Help us raise money for the American Red Cross Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami fund by purchasing the "Hope for Japan" stamp set. From now until April 30th, you can purchase the exclusive, non-commissionable “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5 (retail value $7.95), and Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need. My next order is going in late Saturday night (3/26) so if you'd like me to add on one of these stamp sets for you, just let me know right away OR add it on to your next order (online or in person) anytime before April 30th. Thank you for supporting this important cause with me!

1 comment:

khailey01 said...

imlove this stamp set! is it still available? please contact me! thanks!~kimie :)