Monday, October 31, 2011

November SOTM Blog Hop!

WELCOME to my blog and thank you for joining us for our November Stamp of the Month blog hop!! If you've just joined me from Michelle's Blog, then you are the right path!

Today I'm sharing a simple standard-size birthday card that uses the Elemental papers X7141B and the Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge. Colors I've used include Cocoa, Colonial White, Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, and Sorbet. The cupcake images were cut at 4.25" and the scallop-topped tag (tag3) was cut at 2.5." I will be giving this card to my sweet daughter Wendy whose 9th birthday is coming up on January 15th!

Here is a view of all of the images included
in this month's stamp set "Cherish the Day" S1111.
(Remember you can click on this image to see it larger!)
Now you can continue on with the rest of our Blog Hop to see more beautiful artwork using the "Cherish the Day" stamp set by visiting Lori's Blog next! Enjoy!!

9 comments:

Haley D. said...

Cute birthday card!

Mary Eisen said...

Love the card! Great use of the embellishments too!

Corina said...

Hi Jen,

Loving the cupcake and tag, great idea!

Hoped that we could've met at LeaderShare but did not see you check in. My new blog is MyCreativeInk.org.

Big Hugs,
Corina

Sheila Bennett said...

Love the big cupcake with the tag on it! It's just perfect.

Unknown said...

cute idea with the cupcake

Lori said...

cute idea!!

Krista Ritskes said...

Oh so cute! I love it.

Melinda Everitt said...

Oh my . . . so cute! Love your use of embellishments. You cannot have too many cupcakes!

life documented said...

Great card Jen! love the cupcake with the Elemental papers!