Monday, October 17, 2011

"Christmas Card Buffet" cards for October!

This card (above) features the NEW stamp set Glory to God D1483
shown on page 83 of the current Idea Book!


(the inside of the card above reads "...that puts Christmas in the air.")






These are the Christmas Cards I'm offering for you to create with me during October (on the 20th, 21st, and 27th) while supplies last for just $1 each!! Scroll down to the post just before this one for my full list of October dates and times. You may recognize some of these card designs as ones I've already offered at workshops in the past (and most of the papers and stamp sets used are now retired). I'm offering them up again now because I still have quite a few left-over pre-cut kits that I'd love to use up and keep from going to waste. I am also working on designing 8 more all-NEW Christmas Cards for you to create with me on Saturday, November 12th (4pm-10pm) and a few other play dates that I will be offering in November! I will be posting photos of the NEW cards here soon also! So you can get a head-start now by making a few of these Christmas cards with me in October (shown above) and then plan to join me again in November for even more Christmas cards using all-NEW stamps, papers, and embellishments!

2 comments:

Ayana said...

Beautiful! I can't pick a favorite.

Nikka Geers said...

hey. i nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog for the rules