Sunday, January 29, 2012

NEW Product Blog Hop!!

WELCOME to our CTMH NEW Product Blog Hop...featuring all-new products from our Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book that goes live on February 1st!! If you've joined me from Nicole's Blog then you are on the correct path.
I've created this standard-size card to share with you
featuring some of my favorite NEW products:
Just For You My Acrylix stamp set B1398 (p. 18)
Stella paper packet X 7147B (p. 16)
Neutral Assortment (chocolate) Baker's Twine Z1701 (p. 124)
This card also features the stamp-rolling technique and faux stitching!
Now you can continue on the hop by visiting 
Georgia's blog next! Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Kathleen said...

Jen,

I love this card--especially the distressed look makes it look so retro!

Vicki Price said...

Love this card! It reminds me of some of the clothes I had in the 70s. lol

life documented said...

I love this card Jen! this stamp set is coming to me soon and I can't wait for it to arrive! I love the colour combination you used in the flower and of course this twine ROCKS!!!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Love your card..it is so pretty:)

Carol said...

This card is really nice. I'm going to get that stamp set on my next order.

Unknown said...

I love this card Jen! So pretty with the stamp rolling and the faux stitching is the perfect touch.

Melissa said...

Love the sanding on the bottom, the texture on the flower and your sponging of the edges! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Love this paper pack, and stamp set - great job with the card!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great card! I love the sanded touch with this paper.

Mary Eisen said...

Oh, love the paper and the colors! Here I was playing with pastels and that stamps set! Very nice!

Rebecca said...

Very Cute!

Wendy K. said...

Very nice card. That stamp set is on the way since I have seen so much neat artwork using it!