Sunday, April 2, 2017

Upcoming April Events and Specials!

So, I have quite A LOT to offer you in April of 2017!

It's the fourth and final month of the Seasonal
Expressions (Spring) Catalog, so this is your last chance
to purchase any of the paper collections and stamp sets
that are featured in it only while supplies last!!
See all of our products & shop online here: 
www.StampwithJen.ctmh.com

My Scrapbooking "CREATE DATES" in April 
will feature your choice of 

DREAMIN' BIG, 
SOME KINDA WONDERFUL,
or (if you missed or didn't finish the big 3/18 workshop) the 
UPTOWN Fundamentals & Snapshots
scrapbooking kits (or ANY other recent kit 
and/or cards you've missed and want to make-up)!

APRIL CREATE DATES
(at Jen's house)
Sunday 4/9 (1pm-5pm)
Monday 4/10 (9am-Noon)
Saturday 4/15 (1pm-5pm)
Friday 4/21 (6-9pm)
Sunday 4/23 (1pm-5pm)
Monday 4/24 (9am-Noon)
Saturday 4/29 (1pm-5pm)

Local customers,
please let me know your kit choice(s) by April 1st 
(IF you want to attend create dates on the 9th, 10th, or 15th!)
OR 
please let me know your kit choice(s) by April 15th
(IF you want to attend create dates on the 21st, 23rd, or 24th!)

As a special bonus for local customers this month only,
(an exclusive offer available only from me!!)
purchase BOTH of the scrapbooking kits shown above
and receive your choice of either (6) FREE 12x12 memory
protectors OR any current/recent Stamp of the Month set
that I have in stock, absolutely FREE!

In addition to this great deal for my scrapbookers, CTMH is also offering a great campaign during April (all month long!) that allows us to purchase and try either one or both of the Cut Above (pre-cut) layout kits shown here for half price!! If you haven't tried them yet, you will want to, as these page kits are so much fun, so easy, and fast to put together!

(with a retail value of $14.95 each, these kits are only $7.48 each during April!!)

Watch here now, to see how quickly one 
of these pre-cut layouts goes together:

and finally...
an exciting announcement for all of my
CARD-MAKING FRIENDS!!

I'm going back to offering one official evening CARD CLASS date each month where our focus will really be on cards and stamping techniques only (for the non-scrapbookers and scrapbookers alike) and I will have all-NEW card designs ready for you each month on this specific card class date. You can still come and create cards with me anytime throughout the month on any of the "create dates" I offer, but I'll introduce the NEWest card designs and techniques just once a month on the official card class date! I'm not yet quite ready to show you the cards we'll be making in April, but I am happy to show you that I'm using these adorable cards as my design inspiration:
...so you can expect that three of our four cards 
this month might look similar to these above
(you know how I like to fancy things up with 
extra techniques and embellishing!)

APRIL CARD CLASS
(featuring NEW card designs!)
Friday 4/21 (6-9pm)

and Lastly...

SAVE THE DATE NOW!!
Saturday, May 12th
(10am-5pm)
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK
DAY CELEBRATION!!
(Crop & Potluck!)


No comments: