Saturday, April 1, 2017

April SOTM Blog Hop featuring Flock Together!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Flock Together S1704

If you've just arrived here from
then you are on the correct path.

If you get lost along the way, you can find
a complete list of all of the participating
consultant blogs here on MELINDA's BLOG.


For today's blog hop, I've created these two standard-size cards (above)! The colors I used include Cranberry and Pacifica cardstock along with a few scraps of the Uptown Fundamentals paper (Z3263). I also used the Black memento ink pad, Cranberry ink (2nd generation for the hearts), and Glacier and Pacifica ink pads. The marker colors I used include Cherry Pink, Marine Blue, Pastel Peach, and Turquoise Blue.

One exciting discovery I made while creating with this stamp set was that the smallest die included in the Thin Cuts - Basic Circles set (Z3318) is the perfect size to cut paper to stamp the "Love this" stamp on. I also used the smallest two heart dies from the Thin Cuts - Basic Hearts set (Z3317) to cut out the black hearts on my cards (above) as well.

Lastly, here are two more cards (above) that I created with
this stamp set and already shared on my blog previously.
You can find and read more details about these cards in
my previous blog posting found at this link HERE.

Now you can continue on with the hop,
and be inspired by more creativity
using this stamp set by visiting
CORINNA's BLOG next!
Enjoy the hop!!

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Your cards are GORGEOUS, Jen. I will for sure lift one or all!

Anonymous said...

Love all of your cards Jen!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!