Saturday, April 29, 2017

Wonderful Pages (Made By My Customers!!)

I have some of the most amazing and creative customers!
They have quickly become good friends of mine too.

Every month I have the joy of watching them make beautiful scrapbook pages that save their family memories and tell their oh-so-important stories. Nothing thrills me more than seeing their layouts complete with photos and journaling!!

This month I asked a few of them if I could take photos of some of their completed pages, so I could share them on my blog and show the world the fantastic job they are doing. Some of these layouts were made using the "Some Kinda Wonderful" Workshops Your Way kit, which was the featured kit my scrapbooking club members used this month.

Contact me now if you'd like to start joining us monthly (I offer a variety of dates to choose from every month!) and I can help you get beautiful pages like these ones done too!!

Next month, I plan to share a few more photos of a few more of my customer's completed pages. I just thought it would be fun to share these on my blog so others can see and celebrate the great job they've done too. Their scrapbooking success makes me so happy! Kudos to Desiree, Kelly, and Marla!!









1 comment:

Marla king said...

Love them!