Saturday, December 30, 2017

Merry (belated) Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
to all of my creative friends!




Once again, the holiday season has been lovely, fun, interesting, and even challenging at times, to say the least! Ugh, that flu bug that's been going around is no joke! lol.

Now that my oldest two children are adults and in college, I'm especially grateful to have had them here at home with us. I LOVE having a "full house!!" (sometimes! lol).

It may have meant having a lot less "creative time" for me in my scrapbook room in recent weeks, but it also means more photos were taken and there are now more memories to save and share and add to my always growing collection!

I hope you and yours were able to enjoy making some new memories also! Whether you took just a few photos this season or a lot of photos, I encourage you to take a few minutes alone to reflect on the past few weeks and write down some of the good (and even not-so-good) things that made this holiday season memorable for you and your loved ones. If you enjoy writing, then write as much as you can. If you don't really care to write, then just jot out a quick list of things you appreciate and want to remember always.
These "notes" will become very helpful when you do 
finally get a chance to sit down and scrapbook these memories!

As the year 2017 winds down to a close, I wanted to
express my gratitude to the many amazing friends and customers who have been an important part of my life this year and for many years. My Close to my Heart business is so much more than just a business to me. It has provided me with the opportunity to connect with those who share a similar passion for creativity and making the world a more loving and beautiful place, one card and/or one scrapbook page at a time!

YOU are the heart of my business and the biggest reason why I love creating with and sharing Close to my Heart. THANK YOU for your friendship, for creating alongside me, and for supporting me with your purchases and interest in my many kits, classes, and events! I'm excited and looking forward to all of the creative time together 
that we have ahead of us in 2018!

Please mark your calendars now and plan to 
JOIN US at any or all of my Spring 2018 events!!


No comments: