Saturday, January 6, 2018

January projects featuring Make Waves!

It's a new year and I'm excited about all of the
scrapbooking pages and cards we're creating this
month using the "Make Waves" paper collection!

If you're considering joining my monthly scrapbooking
club, we'd love to have you join us now! Here's how...

It's really quite simple. Just plan to purchase and use
the featured scrapbooking kit from me each month,
and by the end of the year, you can have as many as
96 pages done (that's enough to fill TWO full albums!)

Each monthly kit is $32, pre-cut for you (by me) and ready
for you to use to assemble 4-12x12 layouts (that's 8 pages!)
every month. As an extra incentive from me, I also offer what
I call "DONE DOLLARS!" For every two-page layout you
complete (with photos and journaling!) by the end of the following
month, I will give you a credit of $1.00.* If you complete all
layouts from the monthly kit, then you will have earned
a $4 credit to spend with me however you'd like.* In addition
to this, I also reward you for your consistent participation!
Buy any 6 of our monthly scrapbooking workshop kits
and your 7th kit is FREE!* (*these deals are only
available when purchasing from me directly in-person).

Let's take a look at this month's pages!
I'm sharing a photo of each layout designed by CTMH first,
followed by a photo of MY pages because I frequently like
to "change up" the pages to include more space for larger
(mostly 4x6) photos, just because that's my preference. All of
our workshop pages are more versatile than you might think,
and I can show you how to make them work for you, even if
the photos you have to use on them are not the exact sizes
and orientations. Also, if you don't "love" the mermaid
patterned paper shown here on layout #2, we can simply flip
it over and use the floral pattern on the other side, because all
of our papers are two-sided, giving you more creative options
to love! You can create your pages exactly as shown here
below, or feel welcome to use your own creativity
to change them up however you want!


Layout #1


Layout #2


Layout #3


Layout #4 (below) is one that I designed
using "Make It From Your Heart, Volume III"
as my inspiration (pattern #1 on page 6).

Each scrapbooking kit does need to be pre-ordered at least
one week in advance, so please RSVP no later than 1/13
if you plan to join us for this month's workshop and potluck
"CREATE DATE" on Saturday 1/20 (10am-4pm). If that date
doesn't work for you, I am also hosting "create dates" in my
home every Monday morning (9am-1pm) and you also have
the option to pick up your kit to use at home whenever it is
convenient for you (or to use at my house another month).

Now, let's talk about Card-making!!
This month's card-making "create date" will be Friday 
1/19 (6pm-9pm) and/or you can also plan to join us for the
Saturday workshop and potluck "create date," on Saturday
1/20 (10am-4pm) and/or any Monday morning
this month (9am-1pm), as well.

All cards are $2 each (bring and use your own adhesives).
You get to choose how many of each you want to make
from my "card buffet," whether it be just a few or a lot.
Customers who have purchased the monthly scrapbooking
workshop kit and anyone making a $30 or more purchase,
qualify for the discounted "club member" price 
of any 4 cards for $5!*



No comments: