Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Consultant Team Swap Cards!! (from July 23rd meeting)

So I've just starting hosting a brand-new monthly swap for members of my consultant team! Our first "virtual" swap card was due to me in July, and I am happy that I am finally ready to post and share all of these beautiful creations! My card for this swap (above) is a standard size card (5.5" x 4.25"). The stamp sets I used include 3 different stamp sets - Happy Clusters C1471 (p. 93), Love Life D1482 (p. 29), and A Typeface (August promotion). Cardstock colors I used are Olive, Smokey Plum, and White Daisy. Ink colors used are Bamboo, Black, Desert Sand sponging, and Smokey Plum. I cut the star out using our NEW Cricut Art Phiilosophy cartridge!!! The catalog doesn't include a red line around this image on p. 93, so I wasn't sure if it would be compatible, but discovered that the "Star" image cut at 2-3/4" size worked perfectly!! I am thinking that A LOT more of our images will work with this cartridge than are shown in the Idea Book - you just have to experiment and try different things until you find the right size to cut them!!!

I'm including the swap guidelines that I gave to my team (below) so you can read the specific challenge I gave them for creating this time. I am hopeful that next month a lot more of my team members will be able to participate along with us! Now please ENJOY all of these fun, creative cards made by some of my wonderfully-talented team members and friends (the Friends Forever Stampers Team)!


(visit PaulainPS.blogspot.com for details)
Cardstock: Sunset, cocoa, desert sand, olive; Stamps: You & Me, August SOTM Wicked, Hodgepodge Alphabet; plus: mocha opaques, and chocolate buttons threaded with raffia. (no blog to link to yet).
(visit NikkaGeers.blogspot.com for details)
(visit GracefulCardmakers.blogspot.com for details)

1 comment:

Lori Miller said...

Great idea, Jen! The cards are lovely!