Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut® Collection!! (available August 1st!)

So I've been playing with my NEW Cricut® "Art Philosophy" cartridge this week and I am so IN LOVE with it!! It will truly make such a difference in saving me time while I stamp and create (and it's just SO MUCH FUN)!!! For those of you who weren't able to attend my open house last Saturday, I wanted to be sure you didn't miss the exciting news about this new product we're offering. I still have plenty of NEW Idea Books left to give away, so please don't hesitate to contact me now if you're interested in getting your FREE copy from me! And now for your viewing pleasure...Here's a YouTube video that explains exactly what is included and some of the things you can do with this AMAZING exclusive Cricut® collection:

Create handcrafted artwork in a snap with our NEW Cricut® "Art Philosophy" cartridge! Simply plug the cartridge into your Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter machine (sold at retail stores) and you’re ready to cut any of the 700 shapes, ranging from elegant rosettes and lace to trendy gift boxes and banners! You’ll also receive three My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets as well as three sets of 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge. On top of that, numerous My Acrylix stamp sets in the Idea Book pair wonderfully with images on the Cricut® cartridge! Contact me today to get the entire collection for just $99!

No comments: