Saturday, August 6, 2011

$5 Creative Class projects for 8/6!

6x6 kraft die-cut card from the Sonoma WOTG kit G1028 (shown on page 43).
Standard size card inspired by page 17 of the Idea Book
featuring the Blue Ribbon C1464 stamp set with the Typeset papers X7139B.
Pillow Box cut out with Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge Z1686 (at 5.5")
featuring the Wicked SOTM S1108 with the Mischief papers X7144B.
(back side view shown below)
 
THANK YOU to the ladies who attended tonight's creative class: Abby, Carolyn, Denise, Dorothy, Rosann, and Sandra! I had a great time visiting and creating with you all and hope you enjoyed yourselves too! (THANKS for bringing your lemon cookies Denise...they were "delish")!!

For those of you who missed this class, I hope you enjoy seeing what we created (shown above)...3 different projects for just $5. I do have some left-over project kits that will be available for purchase and use during my upcoming SNS (Saturday Night Scrappers) FREE Crops/Playdates on 8/13 and 8/27 (4pm to 10pm)...so there is still time to "make-up" these projects with me during the month of August (while supplies last...first come, first serve)! Please feel free to contact me to RSVP to reserve your space for either of these dates now. Click here for details about the "Sonoma" Workshop that I am also offering on these dates. If you are interested in the "Sonoma" Workshop I need to know ASAP so I can get enough kits pre-ordered to be sure that they arrive in time!

No comments: