Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 20 and 21 scrapbooking classes!!

Let me help you make more progress completing more of your scrapbooking this year...one page...and one layout at a time! We meet every month from 6:30pm to 9:30pm on either the 3rd, 4th, or 5th weekend. Join us this Friday night or Saturday night or even BOTH nights if you want or need extra time to create with us! Most layouts only take an hour or two to complete so you aren't required to stay the whole time, but I offer you "up to" 3 hours each night so those who want to can take their time socializing, snacking, shopping, getting extra individual instruction by request, and/or help finishing up any past layouts you might have missed.

This month we will create one 12x12 layout with traditional materials (paper, stamps, and embellishments!) for just $10 per layout. We will be using the NEW Lucy papers and each class kit will include the full set of 3 silver mesh and 6 glitter-filled flowers included in the
Bitty Buds Assortment Z1690 (a $4.95 value)!
12x12 right page (above)
Click on any of my images to see them larger!!


12x12 left page (above)

Full view of 12x12 layout (above)
The layout design is inspired by Magic - Spellbound (page 50)
As for the photo sizes, this is what I used on my pages:
LEFT page - (1) 4.5"wide x 4"tall, (1) 4w x 6t, (1) 3.5w x 5t, and (1) 4x4 square.
RIGHT page - (2) 3.5w x 5t and (1) 3.5w x 2.75t.
If you want to more closely follow the Magic "Spellbound" layout mine is inspired by you can use (3) 3x3 photos down the far left side of the left page, but since I didn't have smaller photos to use, I just made the two larger photos I had work. It is okay if your photos aren't cropped to the "exact" same sizes as mine, we can always find a way to make whatever size photos you have work for your pages! 
Here's a close-up view of the hand-folded pinwheel flower
and crimped paper leaves I will teach you how to make!
(it's much easier than it looks!!)

and finally...here's what the Bitty Buds Assortment looks like up close (so sparkle-y)!

I will have all of the papers for the layout pre-cut and ready for you to stamp, assemble, and embellish! All you will need to bring is your adhesive, photos, and favorite basic tools you like to use. Please PLAN AHEAD NOW by getting your prints printed or finding the photos you will want to bring to use (or you can also add the photos at home later if you prefer)! I will have kit supplies available for just 12 students, so please RSVP ASAP to guarantee your spot NOW before it fills up!!...and please let me know which night you prefer to join us (Friday and/or Saturday)
when you RSVP!

If you've had to miss any of my recent classes, I still have a few layout kits left-over from February and March. These kits are still available for you to purchase ($10 each) and I can show you how to create these pages on April 20th and/or 21st also if you're interested:
Victory 12x12 layout ($10) - 9 kits left!!
(click here to see more photos and details)

Stella 12x12 layout ($10) - 5 kits left!!
(click here to see more photos and details)

I also offer FREE training for using Studio J online scrapbooking on these nights also, so please feel free to bring your laptop computer if you'd like some Studio J help from me too!

No comments: