Thursday, May 3, 2012

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with my MAY EVENTS (including a new 10-page Scrapbook Workshop)!!

First of all, my regularly-scheduled monthly 
Card Classes will be held 
May 11th and 12th
(6:30pm-8:30pm)
On Monday, May 7th, I will post photos on my blog of the "three cards for $5" that we'll be making! You can RSVP by phone, e-mail, text message, or Facebook, to reserve your spot anytime during that week before the card classes.
 
Then, I will also be offering a
FREE all-day CROP on Saturday, May 12th (10:30am-8:30pm)! 
Both free crop dates will be a "potluck" just like we did before in March (so please remember to bring an appetizer, main dish, or dessert to share)!! Space is limited, so I really need your RSVP's early if you plan to join us on one or both days! You can bring any scrapbooking, card-making, and/or paper-crafting project supplies with you that you plan to work on! I will also have a variety of cards (3 for $5) and scrapbooking class layout kits ($10 each) available for you to purchase if you would prefer to make-up a past class I've offered that you've had to miss.
OR...
You can also choose to work on this FABULOUS project
featuring the Footloose papers (shown on page 40 of the Idea Book)
during all of that creative time if you wish:
 Here's a close-up view of some of the beautiful embellishing on one of the pages:
This workshop was designed by my fellow CTMH consultant friend Tresa Black of www.FabulouslyArtsy.com
Tresa will be offering online video instruction that you can access from her blog (coming soon!)...so this is a workshop you can join us for "in person" or you can even work on it from the comfort of your own home when you order the necessary supplies from me online at www.StampwithJen.ctmh.com.

Here is the list of supplies that will need to be
pre-ordered for each person that wants to participate:
X7151B Footloose paper packet ($9.95)
(2) X5900 White Daisy cardstock 6-packs ($2.95 each)
Z1372 Green Buttons and/OR Z1371 Blue Buttons ($5.95)**
Z1450 Cork Alphabet ($5.95)
Z1680 Dimensional Elements Stars ($3.25)
Z1336 Pearl Opaques Adhesive Gems ($2.95)
Z280 Natural Hemp ($2.25)

** Workshop attendees will be dividing up the buttons amongst us evenly
so you will get a variety of both colors to use on your pages during the workshop!
Online customers will need to order both sets of buttons OR invite a friend
to join in on the workshop with you so you can split/share your buttons with them!

When you attend the workshop "in person" with me you will also have use of a few other supplies that will be necessary including Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, and Lagoon ink pads, sponge daubers, "line" stamps for journaling spots, liquid glass, glue dots, 3-d foam mounting tape, bonding memories glue, and prisma glitter and/or glitz glitter gel to add some sparkle! If you are creating these pages at home and you don't already have the additional supplies I've just listed, you may want to order these items for yourself to use also. You will need to provide your own tape-runner adhesive to use (or purchase some from me during the workshop) as these pages may require as many as two or three tombow refills, if that's the adhesive you prefer to use.

The actual cost of the kit supplies (including s/h and sales tax)
for California residents will be: $42.11*
To add the "Dotty For You" paper pack ($5 plus s/h and sales tax)
your full cost will be: $47.93*
*If you wish to hire me to pre-cut all of 
your papers for you ahead of time,
please add $5 to your total).
  
If you want to start using your kit on May 12th, then I will need your
pre-payment for it no later than May 7th to guarantee it will arrive in time!!
If you wish to start using your kit on May 26th,
then I will need your pre-payment by May 18th!

The purchase of your kit includes my assistance during an initial 2-hour "prepping session" with cutting and embellishing instructions. Then you will need to stick around or join us again during another of my cropping sessions to finish assembling your pages and adding the pictures and embellishments. You can expect this to take "up to" an additional 6 hours of creative play time and you can
easily complete your layouts at home also if you desire.

ONLINE CUSTOMERS: I am excited to offer you the option to join in on this workshop from the comfort of your own home! Simply shop online and order the list of supplies shown above (including both packs of buttons!) and/or anything else you might want or need from my website: www.StampwithJen.ctmh.com. When you purchase these items from me online, I will e-mail you a beautifully-illustrated full-color 11-page workshop guide to help you make your own pages!! I will also mail you the pre-cut pieces of cardstock (by request) that are cut with the Cricut, if you don't yet own the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge that cuts out the stars and a few other shapes used on these pages for us so easily!

...and finally, here is a photo I just took recently of my friend and customer Jessi, showing off her completed pages after our scrapbooking class on April 21st! Isn't she beautiful?!!...and her layouts are lovely too!! It just fills my heart with joy to see how much she enjoys coming to my classes and how proud she is of the fantastic pages she creates! I hope you will consider joining us soon for all of the fun, friendship, and creativity!!
Why not join us in May?!!
Let's have a blast celebrating National Scrapbooking Month together!!

No comments: