Friday, May 31, 2013

June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Thank you for stopping by to enjoy our June Stamp of the Month
Blog Hop featuring this month's SOTM: 
  A Flowering Bunch S1306 
 
If you've just arrived here from ANGEL'S BLOG,
then you are on the correct path.

Standard-size card #1. Colors I used include Black Archival (44751) and Smokey Plum ink pads with Creme Brulee, Olive, and Smokey Plum alcohol ink markers. Papers I used include Black, Colonial White, and Smokey Plum Cardstocks with a B&T duos from the Chantilly paper pack (X7163B). The lace border image I stamped through the middle of the background is from a retired stamp set...Simple Memories D1472...sponge-daubed with Smokey Plum ink around the edges.

Standard-size card #2. Colors I used include a Black Archival ink pad (44751) with Indian Corn Blue, Olive, and Smokey Plum alcohol ink markers. Papers I used include Colonial White, Creme Brulee, and Olive Cardstocks. Simple design, but so fun to stamp and color-in with our markers!
 
Finally, here's a view of all of the images included in this Stamp Set:
(and remember, the large flowers and leaves that are outlined are the ones that have
a corresponding shape that can be cut using the Cricut Artiste cartridge!)


 
Now you can continue on with our Blog Hop to be inspired by more creativity using this stamp set by visiting ALLISA'S BLOG next! Enjoy the hop!!
 

10 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

Both adorable, but I love how you did the coloring in the first card. Sweet!

Annette Green said...

Beautiful as always jen. I like how you paired chantilly with smokey plum.

Patty said...

love these Jen!

Sheila Bennett said...

Lovely cards! I especially like how you colored the flower stems on the first one.

Haley D. said...

Your color combo and coloring are beautiful!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Beautiful card. TFS

Gina Brandstetter said...

Love the coloring you did on the stems of the first card! Both are great cards!

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

I always love to see your artwork Jen :)....your cards are great...but I LOVE the first one! That color combo is one of my favorites to create with! Beautiful! :)

Adeline E. Brill said...

Stunning designs!! I love them!

Dawn said...

Both are so lovely, Jen! Your art never disappoints!