Sunday, May 29, 2016

Last chance for May Specials!

So...the month of May has just flown by
and I regret that I was unable to participate in
the Stamp of the Month blog hop as I usually do
(or even just update my blog
to keep in touch recently).

As some of you know, I had surgery on May 16th
(a hysterectomy) and so I've spent most of my month
preparing for and recovering from that event.
Fifteen days later, I am feeling much better now
(and very well-rested) and I am so looking forward
to another month of creativity with Close to my Heart!

I did do some creating recently using the product
specials/promotions available during this month of
May only, so I wanted to be sure to share this
artwork with you and let you know that there are
just a few days left to get the Stamp of the Month,
the Happy Times paper packet (CC1063),
and the Happy Times stamp set (CC1064).

I hope you will enjoy my artwork
using these beautiful products (below)!

 Standard-size card featuring the May SOTM (S1605) - Celebrate with Cake,
the Penelope paper packet (X7207B), and watercolor paints (Z3132).

To view the SOTM blog hop featuring this stamp set you can start here: http://catscrapbooking.com/2016/05/01/may-stamp-of-the-month-celebrate-with-cake/

...and while supplies last:

Plus, get the Happy Times paper packet FREE with a $60 or more order
(or purchase a pack for $14.95, coordinating stamp set sells for $17.95):

Lastly, here is the standard-size card I created recently
using the Happy Times paper packet and stamp set
along with M1123 Feel Better stamp for the sentiment.

Contact me NOW! or place an order with me online
BEFORE 11pm (pacific time) on Tuesday, May 31st
to purchase any of these specials before they are gone:

No comments: