Tuesday, October 11, 2016

October Cards and Layouts (and one bonus card) featuring Swan Lake!!

 THANK YOU to my lovely creative friends
who joined us for card class on Saturday evening 10/8!
(Sandra, Gloria, Jackie, Debbie, and Carolyn)!
As usual, I had a great time with you ladies!

These are the four new card designs I'm offering for the
making during October (plus one bonus card I just added)!
There are still two more dates this month to join us to make
any of these cards (or others from my pre-cut card buffet).

Upcoming October dates still include...
an all-day CREATE DATE and potluck
on Saturday 10/15 (10am-5pm)
and an afternoon CREATE DATE 
on Sunday 10/23 (1pm-5pm).

Swan Lake Scrapbooking workshop participants
will also be joining our card-makers 
to create their pages on these dates, so I expect a full
house, bustling with fun and laughter, on each date!
It's not too late to plan to join us if you want to
(please contact me to RSVP ASAP
though, as space is limited)!!


The bonus card (above), I designed for my friend Gloria, since she is in need of a "Retirement Card" soon. The "Happy For You" stamp set (C1660) shown here, includes a great variety of congratulatory sentiments that might be useful to you if you know anyone who has retired, been promoted or taken on a new job, graduated, adopted a child, welcomed a new baby, and/or moved into a new home. This stamp set is also available to purchase with sentiments in Spanish and/or French if you'd prefer! Gloria, you can expect to get one of these cards in your mailbox from me very soon! Enjoy!!

Lastly, here are the Swan Lake Scrapbooking layouts (below) that my scrapbooking workshop participants will be making with me this month as well! It's not too late for me to order additional kits (for the 23rd) if anyone else wants to join us!! Just $30 per kit (pre-cut for you by me) to create the three lovely Fall 12x12 layouts shown here!
  




No comments: