Monday, June 1, 2020

*Garden Tags* Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

THANK YOU for stopping by to enjoy our
June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop
featuring this month's SOTM:
Garden Tags S2006


If you've just arrived here from
then you are on the correct path.

Today I'm sharing a standard-size card
I made using the SOTM, a little bit of our current MIX-IN's
paper (large sapphire dots), plus WISTERIA cardstock, ink
pad, and shimmer brush. I also used a little bit of Sapphire
cardstock that I cut out with our Tags & Tabs thin cuts
(Z3726) to mount my tag on and a 1" x 5.25" strip of Oasis
Holographic paper (Z3636). I also added some streaks
of color with our watercolor paints and lastly, embellished 
with gold glitter gems and white & gold ribbon.





Now you can continue on with the blog hop
to be inspired by more creativity using this 
stamp set by visiting MICHELLE's BLOG next!


7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty - and not colours I would normally put together. Nicely done :)

Gina Brandstetter said...

Beautiful!

Coelle said...

Gorgeous card!

Lauren said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I especially like how you lifted up the dragonfly wings.

Michelle Stewart said...

Did you sand down the base cardstock? I love the effect that is created before stamping the background images. Lovely card.

Wendy Kessler said...

Beautiful colors and I love the background!

Becca-expressions said...

I love the layout of this and how you popped up the wings for extra dimension. Thanks for the inspiration!