Thursday, March 3, 2011

$5 Creative Class moved to 3/12 at 1pm or 2pm!

This month we will be making:
1). A standard size masculine birthday card featuring the Lucky papers and our NEW Kraft Color-ready Borders (Z1377 shown on page 120).
2). An 8x3.5" card for Spring/Easter featuring the March Stamp of the Month - Sensational Season D1454 with the Sophia and Bliss papers. I will teach you some tips and techniques for coloring with markers and how to create a flower with pom-pom ribbon from our Pink Collection Designer Ribbon (Z1384 shown on page 115).
3). A pretty triangle-shaped gift box using the Sophia papers - embellished with a 3-D flower we will make with the Heartfelt Treasures stamp set (C1456 shown on page 9).

My kids and I have been sick this past week (just prior to 3/5), so I'm needing to post-pone this class to a week later than usual (3/12) and start at an earlier time in the day (1pm and/or 2pm). You choose the start time that works best for you and plan to join us then! I will also allow you time in my stamp room to "make-up" this class with me when you attend my SNS (Saturday Night Scrappers) Club Crop later in the day on 3/12 and/or on 3/26 (from 4pm to 10pm)! If 3/12 doesn't work out for you, please know that you don't have to miss out completely! I can still show you how to create these projects with me for just $5 anytime from 4pm to 10pm on 3/26 also! (please RSVP with me ahead of time though so I can have all your supplies ready for you!)

No comments: