Monday, January 9, 2012

January Card Class this Friday 1/13 and Saturday 1/14 (6:30-8:30pm)!

Join me this coming Friday or Saturday night for our first Monthly Card Class of the New Year!! You can even join us both nights if you want more time to create extra cards! Let me show you how to create a variety of 3 different hand-made greeting cards using the latest NEW stamps, papers, techniques, and embellishments. All of our cards are designed with our Cricut "Art Philosophy" cartridge that cuts paper to perfectly fit the images we will be stamping on them! I will have all of the papers pre-cut and sorted into little "kits" so all you have to do is stamp, assemble, and embellish! Choose any 3 of the following cards for $5 (or make 6 cards for $10) when you bring your own adhesive or purchase it from me (and I always have plenty available for sale). If you would prefer to use my adhesive when you attend, then your cards will be 3 for $6 or 6 for $12. Please RSVP asap (even the day of the class is okay, space permitting)!
Space is limited to ten guests each night!
Standard size card (above) featuring the Sonoma papers
(a variety of sentiment options available)
Standard-size card for a new baby boy (above)
Standard-size card for a new baby girl (above)
The same "baby boy" card shown before, BUT showing that you can choose a different sentiment if you prefer a card you can use for any "celebration" or "birthday"
in blue (above) or pink!
Finally, we made this card (above) at last month's class, but I still have a few kits left-over
and wanted to offer you one more chance to make this one also if you want to!

1 comment:

Scrap Laugh and Play said...

I love your cards Jen! My friend is a grandmother for a second time today! I will make one of these cards to welcom the new baby boy!