Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tag! You're It!

 
The challenge on the Heart2Heart Challenges blog this week was to create something that includes a tag of some kind....so this is the standard-size card I came up with this evening. I used the Chantilly paper pack X7163B and Fabulous You stamp set C1533 with a Slate pocket tag from the Posh Journaling Spots assortment Z1755 ($5.95). The only color ink pad I used on the entire card was Slate (plus a Sweet Leaf marker and paper-piecing technique to add color to the bird and flowers). I hope you enjoyed seeing my soft and simple "tag" card for Spring! Now, what can you do with tags?!!

10 comments:

Amy Moore said...

This is gorgeous Jen! All of your paper piecing and details are perfect!

Maureen said...

The colors are stunning! Love it:)
Maureen

Wendy K. said...

Beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen, this is gorgeous! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with the H2H tag challenge!

Tamytha said...

Love the colors, the paper piecing and I love how perfect the satin ribbon looks. Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Melinda Everitt said...

Congratulations on making the February Top 10 on H2H!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Congrats, Jen! Seriously gorgeous color combo on this one. I love how you pieced the bird--it is amazingly detailed work! Wonderful paper edges too! :)

Jody Gustafson said...

Jen, Love your card. I ordered those Posh Journaling Spots so I can CASE. Congratulations on making our February Top Ten at Heart2Heart. Looking forward to your future creations.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jen, on making the Top 10 at H2H! It's really no surprise to me! Your artwork is always beautiful and inspiring!

Paige Dolecki said...

Jen -

Congratulations on being in the Top 10 at Heart2Heart Challenges! Your card is just beautiful! I need to ink up that bird stamp and play some more from your inspiration!

Paige - DT
www.Stampologist.com